|
|
Sunday, April 25, 2010 @ 3:10 PM
when the going gets tough, the tough keep going Another week is gone. MYE in a week time? O Level MT in 1 month time? F&N Practical exam in 6 weeks time? Coursework part B, prelims, Science practical exams all on the way. I feel the stress now. I'm thinking if I made the right choice to come back to Sec5. The gap from N's to O's is really a huge one. And I think I'm gonna fall anytime. Sometimes I feel like giving up on everything. No coursework, no Math, no Physics, no Hist, no stress. But why do we all held on so long in the first place? Why bother passing N's and promoting to Sec 5? Because we're all aiming for the poly route. Right? The journey's ahead is worthwhile so keep going. Let's all put up with the storm and get over with this shit call the O Level. April's coming to an end. 5 more months to go. Hang in there. I'm on the way to Ngee Ann Poly, wait for me. |