<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Friday, June 25, 2010 @ 5:39 PM
the name will forever stay engraved

Hi am back! After one month and 23 days.... I'm glad I still remember the pw lol.

I was gone for so long because....

#1 - Blogging is no longer fun.
#2 - Too lazy lah.
#3 - Don't have the feel to blog.

Nah not that I'm busy and no time to update this but I have lost the interest in blogging. (I always have alot time lol) But I will try to start blogging frequently again. Try only.

Neewayz wanted to delete this blog but uh without this I can't bloghop and stalk people aha!

So for the past 1 month, there were MYE, intensive Chi, O Level Chi, parent meeting, camp success, holidays and now its coming to an end yawns~ So there's been pretty much ups and downs as you can see.

MYE results suck to the earth's core. L1R4 - 21 points wtf lol I can't even enter RP's Hospitality and Tourism course. Then it came the intensive Chi. I guess I've put in my best for that paper and I hope for the best :) Kinda regret not putting in the same effort last year as I did this year. Well nevermind life is too short to wake up with regrets. Oral and listening up next, die die must get distinction!!!!

Eh my parents didn't come to the school but Miss B called up my mum. So yadda yadda. One day right after the O Level paper was Camp Success. -__________________- Nothing much in particular, new topics were taught and then there came the arrival of our real holidaysssssss.

The last 2 weeks have been spent wisely (on meet-ups not studies lol). Met up with Michaela and EeHon for Kbox @ Hougang. Pool sessions with Van, Jason and XT. Apple crumble @ Xueting's house too, but we failed. Epic fail, rubbing in method end up like one plate of wet shit. -.-

Wahlao so dead for coursework now. And Part B's coming in when school reopen N1 ah. Plus plus my body clock screwed to the max ah fml. Every night watch 10pm soccer till around 12am and talk cock on MSN till 2am. Shiaaaat.

Messi's playing tonight argh I can't watch. :(


June's coming to an end. I hope it ends on a good note. Hardcore studying soon.